Need NPDES information

Posted on behalf of Cristian Rodriguez Samit <cshinpro@chilesat.net>

---
Hello, my name is Cristian Rodríguez, I am Chilean and study Civil
Industrial Engineering. I in these moments am carrying out my project of
I title the one that considers topic" Study and Application of EPA norms
related with the discharge of Residuals Industrial Liquids to bodies of
water coming superficialities from the industry Chilean steel plant
(iron and steel industry)."

For what I have read, the old concentration of iron and steel industry
is in the region of the Grates Lakes, what provides a very good point of
comparison and application of their norms in the industries Chilean
steel plants.

The objective that I look for, is to know the limitations, the standard
and the concentrations of the pollutants that they could be discharged
to bodies of superficial coming waters from the iron and steel industry.
It is also of much importance know which they are the requirements that
should complete the iron and steel plant in order to request a
permission of the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System
(NPDES).

If it is possible, know the content of the permission that the NPDES
grants you to the steel industries, for example to ARMCO or to any [iron
and steel plant] that is in the region of the Grates Lakes. It is for
that reason that I request to you could contact me with any person that
works in the office of the water of the region of the Grates Lakes, and
with any person entrusted of implementing the NPDES permit program.

>From already thank you.

Cristian Rodriguez Samit
e-mail: cshinpro@chilesat.net
          carodriguez@latinmail.com