Would you like to be on one of our lists?

Only respond if you would like to be added to one of our lists, otherwise
you will not be added.

I apologize if this is a repeat message. Some of you may already be
 on one of our lists and already receive emails from me, if so, disregard
 this message.

 Hi, we maintain several different lists. One is for our Great Lakes
Women's  Leadership Network, one is for people living in the Great Lakes
watershed  or who are working on GL water quality issues, and one is for
"MN only"  action alerts. In addition, we maintain a listserve for our
Green Thumb project(pesticide-free lawn care). We usually send out no more
than 2 action alerts every  week.

Check out our websites listed below.

Debbie Ortman and Jan Conley
Environmental Assoc. for Great Lakes Education (EAGLE)
394 Lake Ave. South, #308
Duluth, MN 55802
(218) 726-1828
email: lakes@cp.duluth.mn.us
Web sites:
EAGLE: http://www.cp.duluth.mn.us/~lakes/eagle.html
Great Lakes Women's Leadership Network Project:
http://www.cp.duluth.mn.us/~lakes/
Green Thumb Project (pesticide-free lawns):
http://www.cp.duluth.mn.us/~lakes/grthumb.html