Interested in Milwaukee lakefront

Posted on behalf of Xong Yang <yangx@alverno.edu>

---
My name is Xong(song) Yang.  I am currently trying to do a research
paper about the Great Lakes.  My main concern is the lake area in
Milwaukee.  I have been searching for information about the economic
developement and about any environmental issues involving the lakefront
in Milwaukee, WI.  I have not been very successful in finding these
information.  I was hoping you can email me and give a brief update
of what issues that you are aware of and if you know what are some of
the actions that are taking place to solve some of the problems such as
mercury in waste streams entering the lakes, pollution preventions, and
etc. Responses can be directed to me at yangx@alverno.edu