No Subject

I work with the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum.  This spring I am beginning
an after-school program at a local elementary school for 1st and 2nd
graders.  The students will study habitats, specifically Michigan
habitats, and create a model/map of Michigan illustrating the different
habitats and how people are connected to them.

Because the Hands-On Museum is non-profit, and this is a pilot program,
I am looking both for information on Michigan habitats as well as any
funding for the project.  The Museum hopes to expand this after-school
environemtnal education program to many area schools, and possibly make
the program available to other museums and teachers.

Please respond with any information on educational materials and/or
possible funding!  Thank you.

Clare McLellan
Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum
219 E. Huron St.