Looking for employment/environmental field

Posted on behalf of Tom Haley <bassin@servtech.com>

---
Looking for a little help!
I am seeking entry level employment in the environmental field. I have
an excellent educational background with a B.S. degree in environmental
biology and a second B.S. in management. Experience includes areas such
as aquaculture, pond/lake management, and grassland bird research. Any
information you could provide would be greatly appreciated. In turn, you
would give a company a hard working, intelligent, enthusiastic team
player with a high level of environmental dedication. I would be happy
to email a copy of my resume if you request it. Thanks for your time and
consideration.

Sincerely,

Tom Haley
bassin@servtech.com