Habitat Information Request

I am currently working on an assignment as part of my involvement in the
Lake Superior Binational Program and my request to you all is based on the
following two tasks I have undertaken. I am:

1)      Developing a list of agencies, organizations and individuals
involved in         habitat protection and restoration/rehabilitation
efforts in the Lake Superior         basin,

2)      Developing a database of current and recently completed habitat
protection and         restoration/rehabilitation projects in the Lake
Superior basin.

If you, your agency, or your organziation are involved in these types of
activities, could you please help me out. At this point I do not need a lot
of detail, just a contact with some brief information, and then I can follow
up.

Thanks,

Sonny Myers
1854 Authority