Looking for marine biology programs

Posted on behalf of <LARRYnBOB@aol.com>

---
I have started to look at universities throughout the country that have
graduate programs in marine-biology!  I was really hoping to find school(s)
in
the Great Lakes Region that have such graduate programs.  To date, I have
been
disappointed with what I have found.

Does anyone know of any universities in the Great Lakes area that have
marine-biology programs?   Or are there any universities planning on adding
such programs?   I will not need to start graduate school until August of
2000.  Also any information on any programs (marine biology or not) in the
Great Lakes area that you think might be of interest to me, please let me
know!

Thank you very much for your time and help!

Sincerely,

Darren