RE: Looking for marine biology programs

FYI - for anyone interested in information about our Stone Laboratory
program, please visit our website at:

http://www.sg.ohio-state.edu

Click on "Stone Laboratory" for general information about the Lab, plus
information about research facilities and summer courses.  The direct URL
to summer program information is:

http://www.sg.ohio-state.edu/slab/f-slab.html

If you have any questions, you may also contact our Columbus office at
614/292-8949.

-Karen Ricker

At 09:05 AM 2/22/99 -0500, you wrote:
>You may wish to check into The Ohio State University's Stone Lab on
>Gibralter Island, Lake Erie.

Karen T. Ricker
Assistant Director and Communications Coordinator
Ohio Sea Grant College Program
The Ohio State University
1541 Research Center
1314 Kinnear Road