Re: An Idlewild Lake in the Great Lakes region?

This question is well received at the USGS Geographic Names
Information System [GNIS] at
http://www-nmd.usgs.gov/www/gnis/index.html
which reports that Idlewild Lake is found in Lake County MI and
in Bayfield County WI

	`~Maynard

Maynard Riley, PLS        Northeastern  Illinois
On-Line Resources for Land Surveying & Geomatics:
http://homepage.interaccess.com/~maynard/