1999 Canadian Coastal Conference

Posted on behalf of Christian Stewart <cstewart@vgivision.com>

---
Just a reminder for those of you intending to come to the 1999
Canadian Coastal Conference in Victoria BC on May 19-22nd, to
please register as soon as possible if you have not already
done so.

If you intend to register at the conference, please advise us of this,
as we will need to let the catering folks how many people to anticipate
by May 3 or so.

Also, the Royal Roads university accomodation is going fast so if
you wish to reserve it, please indicate as such on the registration
form.

There is also plenty of space left for the field trip on Saturday May
22.  We would like to have a strong showing, so please register for this if
interested.

To register, call Kathy Dunn at 250-658-4844 or e-mail her at
kathy@orcatec.com.  You can also register via the CCC99 web
page (which also has a wealth of additional information) at:

http://www.vgivision.com/CCC99

A quick note, a final schedule of papers and presentations will be
posted on the Web site in early May.

Sincerely,

Chris

Mr. Christian J. Stewart, M.Sc.
Director
Orca Technologies International Inc. and
VGI Vision Group International Inc.
5325 Cordova Bay Road, Suite 211
Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA V8Y 2L3
Phone: (250) 658-4844  Fax: (250) 658-0084
Cell: (250) 744-7277
E-Mail: cstewart@vgivision.com
WWW:  http://www.orcatec.com and http://www.vgivision.com and

Organizers of the 1999 Canadian Coastal Conference
Royal Roads University, Victoria BC, May 19-22, 1999
Check out http://www.vgivision.com/CCC99 for information.