NEMW/Great Lakes Hill Update - Appropriations

     The Senate Full Committee on Appropriations marked up the Energy
and Water Appropriations bill (5/27).  Committee recommendations for
select Great Lakes programs are summarized on the NEMW website:

     http://www.nemw.org  (select Great Lakes and Congressional Updates)

For non-webusers - I can send the info in other formats, drop me a line if you
need such.

For additional information (e.g., Appropriations for other specific Army Corps
projects) contact:

     Rochelle Sturtevant
     Coordinator, Senate Great Lakes Task Force
     459 Russell Senate Building
     Washington, DC 20510
     Rochelle_Sturtevant@levin.senate.gov

     ******
     Do not use autoreply functions to respond to this message.  The Senate
     system won't recognize its own routing information.
     ******