NEMW/Great Lakes Hill Update - Bill Summaries & Hearing Sche

          I'm now posting our regular updates on Bill Summaries and
     Hearings to the NE-MW website (http://www.nemw.org - see "Great
     Lakes" then "Congressional Updates") rather than copying into the
     body of the message.  The latest update (of both these two
     documents) was posted to the website this past weekend.

     I'll continue to post an update announcement each time new
     information is added.

     For the non-websurfers out there - I can send the documents in
     alternative format on request (e.g. - fax or WordPerfect
     attachment).

     Rochelle Sturtevant
     Coordinator, Senate Great Lakes Task Force
     459 Russell Senate Building
     Washington, DC 20510
     Rochelle_Sturtevant@levin.senate.gov

     ******
     Do not use autoreply functions to respond to this message.  The Senate
     system won't recognize its own routing information.
     ******