GLIN==> Lake Superior Bi-national Monitoring Workshop, Oct. 25-28,1999

Lake Superior Bi-national Monitoring Workshop
October 25-28, 1999,  Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Environment Canada are sponsoring a 2.5 day workshop to bring together monitoring managers and indicator experts from the Lake Superior basin.  Our goals are to:

For more information, please contact Margo Shaw or Angie Coe at the Upper Lakes Environmental Research Network (ULERN) office.  Tel: (705)759-2554 ext. 497#; E-mail: angie.coe@saultc.on.ca.  You can also find details about this workshop and other ULERN activities on our website at www.ulern.on.ca.

--
Sharon Cuddy
ULERN Project Coordinator

Upper Lakes Environmental Research Network
443 Northern Avenue East, P.O. Box 60
Sault Ste. Marie, ON  P6A 5L3
Tel: (705) 759-2554 ext. 497
Fax: (705) 759-0731