GLIN==> The Economics of Watershed-Based Trading in Wisconsin's Fox-Wolf Basin

Fox-Wolf Basin 2000's long-awaited report on the economic prospects for
watershed-based trading -- "Analysis of Phosphorus Control Costs and
Effectiveness for Point and Nonpoint Sources in the Fox-Wolf Basin" by RSI's
Joe Kramer -- is now available for download from our web site at

www.fwb2k.org/research/wbt-econ.exe

For those of you who want only the condensed version, the executive summary
is in text-only format at:

www.fwb2k.org/research/exectext.txt

The full report is in Microsoft Word 97 format. If you do not have MS Word,
please download the free Word Viewer from

http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/Articles/viewerscvt.htm

We welcome your comments and suggestions and encourage you to check out the
latest information on our activities by perusing our entire web site at

www.fwb2k.org

Jim Pinkham
Communications Director
Fox-Wolf Basin 2000