GLIN==> DEADLINE EXTENDED FOR RESOURCE DIRECTORY

The deadline for responses to update the Directory of Great Lakes Education Material has been extended until October 1, 1999.

"Edition 2000" is an update for the former International Joint Commission Directory of Great Lakes Education Material, which was last published in 1994. Since then, the Center for Great Lakes Environmental Education (CGLEE) has been given responsibility for maintaining and updating this document.

Earlier this summer, CGLEE mailed questionnaires to hundreds of Great Lakes organizations in both the US and Canada. We are very encouraged by the response we have received thus far and are eager to include as many organizations as possible. For this reason, we have extended the deadline.

If you have received a questionnaire but have not yet completed it, please do. If you do not have a questionnaire, please contact Lauren Makeyenko at 716-878-3175 or at info@greatlakesed.org If you know of a new organization that should be included in our distribution, please let Lauren know.

The new directory aims to include contributions from both the public and private sectors, encompassing government, education and industry.

CGLEE is a not-for-profit organization aiming to bring together educators and learners throughout the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence basin. Learn more about us at http://www.greatlakesed.org