GLIN==> Great Lakes Opening Ceremony starts at 5:30 p.m.

	The International Joint Commission has a late-breaking, exciting
announcement regarding the IJC's 1999 Great Lakes Water Quality Forum in
Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Carol Browner, Chief Administration for U.S. EPA;

Paddy Torsney, Member of Parliament and Parliamentary Secretary to the
Canadian Federal Minister of the Environment; and

Lawrence Washington, Vice-president, Dow Chemical

will be our guest speakers on Friday, September 24 during the Forum's
Opening Ceremony.

	In order to facilitate these exciting speakers, we will now
begin at 5:30 p.m. on Friday.  The originally scheduled time was 7 p.m.

	Also joining the IJC on Friday evening will be John Norquist,
Mayor of Milwaukee and a member of the Bad River Band of Chippewa
Indians of Lake Superior to give a Native American blessing.

	We apologize if this causes any inconvenience or scheduling
problems for you.

Hope to see you all in Milwaukee.
To search the glin-announce archives: