GLIN==> Hoosiers to Take More Risk????

Those in Indiana should check this out!!!!

This is from the ecotoxicology list......

===============================

Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:19:01 -0500
Sender: Ecotoxicology Discussion List <ECOTOXICOLOGY-L@LISTSERV.VT.EDU>
From: "Henshel, Diane S." <dhenshel@INDIANA.EDU>
Subject: state risk levels?
To: ECOTOXICOLOGY-L@LISTSERV.VT.EDU

Hi all -
Indiana is considering setting the default cancer risk levels for regulatory
purposes at 10-4, with the potential to alter that for specific programs or
situations. I have gotten some feedback about the current Texas standards.
We would like to know what risk levels all of the other states are currently
using, and whether flexibility exists under different programs to alter
that default risk level.
Please, if you respond to the list also make sure you include my email on
the address line. I have not gotten any email from this list for about a
month, and I want to make sure I get these responses. I will collate the
Thanks
Diane Henshel
dhenshel@indiana.edu

the message use the commands:
Subscribe ecotoxicology-l (firstname lastname)
Signoff ecotoxicology-l
Please address questions or concerns directly to
slynde@vt.edu or ECOTOXICOLOGY-L-request@LISTSERV.VT.EDU

and Community Environmental Protection

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)
To search the glin-announce archives: