From: Bryon Lawrence [mailto:brymlaw@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 4:19 PM
To: LexAnima@aol.com; althouse@lclark.edu; eenet@esa-online.org;
glin-announce@great-lakes.net; enviro-mich@great-lakes.net;
billysun@mail.chorus.net; ledyv@aspca.org; LHatFATE@aol.com;
dlykken@tfs.psych.umn.edu; karlyn@uslink.net; Alliance@allanimals.org
Cc: superior-eco@great-lakes.net; wisc-eco@igc.apc.org;
pw-list@igc.apc.org; nhw@hamptons.com; KathMeyer@meyerglitz.com
Subject: Re: E-M:/ Contact "Today" Show -- Demand Fair Reporting on
Elephant Issue

Enviro-Mich message from "Bryon Lawrence" <brymlaw@hotmail.com>

What does this possibly have to do with Environmental Issues in the State of

Michigan.  Obviously the long-endured problem of posting inappropriate items

on this list has not been resolved.  Surely this is an item of interest to
another discussion group.  Granted, this is an item of concern for those
interested in elephants, however, the only environmental aspect of this
article is that they (the elephants) were outside IN the environment.

-Bryon Lawrence