GLIN==> Ontario Healthy Communities Conference

Posted on behalf of Katherine Smith <arks@odyssey.on.ca>

---
March 31/2000

My name is Katherine Smith and I am the Chairperson of The Year 2000
Ontario Healthy Communities Conference - Inspiring Change - Leading the
Way to Healthier Communities.  Dates June 9,10,11 in Bolton Ontario.

The focus is community leadership.   There will be interesting workshops
such as "How to Start a Community Leadership Training Program in Your
Community".

There will be training workshops in the areas of Diversity,
Sustainability, Youth Issues, as well as social time, eco walks, and
stress busting (massage therapist and reflexologist on site)

A primary key to strengthening communities is improving the quality and
effectiveness of leadership.  Community leaders from all parts of the
province will attend.   Come prepared to discuss the quality of
leadership in your community organizations, business sector and local
governments.  We'd love to hear about your local initiatives!

For more information contact me - arks@richmanor.com
Middlesex County Resident

(519) 473-0063

To search the glin-announce archives: