GLIN==> Spring Issue of IJC's FOCUS

The new spring issue of FOCUS, The International Joint Commission's
newsletter is now available in hard copy and on-line.

http://www.ijc.org/focus/v25i1/index.html

or in French at http://www.ijc.org/focus/v25i1/indexf.html

This issue includes articles about:

---- the IJC's Final Report on Protection of the Waters of the Great Lakes;
---- the establishment of priority work for the Great Lakes 1999-2001
biennial cycle;
---- the IJC Status Assessment and the Stage 2 Remedial Action Plan Review
for Hamilton Harbour, Ontario;
---- supplementary orders for Rainy and Namakan lakes and the Peace Bridge
expansion; and
---- Watershed 2000.

Also included are the regular features: New Board Members, Calendar of
Public Meetings and new publications from the IJC and its boards.

If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please contact the IJC at
mailto:commission@windsor.ijc.org . Subscription is free.  You may choose to
receive Focus electronically or mailed in hard copy.  Please provide your
complete address.

Note: Please watch your mail boxes for a letter from the editors of Focus.
We are encouraging electronic dissemination of our newsletter.  If you
currently have Focus mailed to you and would prefer only to get it
electronically, let us know.

The IJC can be found on the Internet at www.ijc.org

To search the glin-announce archives: