GLIN==> Detroit River Initial Delisting Meeting

Posted on behalf of Jennifer Read, jread@glc.org
_____________________________

Greetings All

It looks like July 27th is the best date for the large majority of
respondents.  We apologize to those of you who expressed an interest but
cannot make the July 27 date.  We would like to keep you involved by
conducting the majority of pre-meeting communication over e-mail, that way
as issues arise, we will benefit from your input.

For now, please mark your calendar for a meeting on Thursday, July 27 at the
Great Lakes Institute for Environmental Research (GLIER) 9:30am to 5pm.
GLIER is located at 2990 Riverside Drive West, Windsor, Ontario (contact me
for a map).  There is parking at the rear of the building or beside
Assumption Church (University and Huron-Church Road).  Please watch for
further details in the very near future.

Jennifer Read
519-253-3000 X 3757

To search the glin-announce archives: