GLIN==> Last minute search for photos of fish barrier & rotenone

Hello everyone :

I'm in a last minute desperate search for some photos (.gif or .jpg)
of fish barriers.  I'm doing a PowerPoint Presentation next week to
a public audience talking about some proposed alternatives for
controlling the spread of an exotic fish species in Vermont.  I'd like
to have some photos of electric fish barriers, acoustic fish barriers,
and physical fish barriers that have been installed elsewhere
around the world.  I have searched the web with every conceivable
keyword and have come up with nothing (except for Smith-Root's
line-drawings - and I don't want to use those).  I'm also looking for
some good photos demonstrating a rotenone treatment to control
(eradicate) unwanted fish species.

So, does anyone out there have what I'm looking for ?  The second
question is, would I be able to use them in my presentation (i.e.
are they copyrighted or do I need permission ?).

If you do have something like this, or can point me to a web site,
please provide the URL or send the photo as an attachment.

I greatly appreciate the help.

Shawn.

"If people concentrated on the really important
things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing
poles."  --  Doug Larson

Shawn P. Good
District Fisheries Biologist
Vermont Dept. of Fish & Wildlife