September 11, 2000

Contact:
Great Lakes Basin Publications
staff@great-lakes.org
dan@great-lakes.org
630-941-1351 Ph.
630-941-1196 Fax

Check out our new Tackle Page  !

With over 45 categories and 800+ items for the angler and boater, Our Product Index for Fishing, Boating & Outdoor Related Products has made browsing the Internet just a little easier.

You can access our new Tackle Page right from our home page
http://www.great-lakes.org by using the Index button and scanning down to the  Manufacturers Tackle Page item, or just click on http://www.great-lakes.org/prodpg.html
    If we're missing a product, or a link is no longer working, let us know. If we don't have it we'll add it.

And don't forget to bookmark this page for future reference.

Open to the public, our 400+ page web site with over 3,000 links is a public outreach service of the Great Lakes Sport Fishing Council for anglers & boaters and  the general outdoor recreation community.

This news service is brought to you as a courtesy of the Great Lakes Sport   Fishing Council and Great Lakes Basin Publications.
Problems with reception?? Contact staff@great-lakes.org
To remove your name from this e-mail list, click reply and state "Remove" in the body of your message.
                                                            -30-