GLIN==> FW: Seminar at Legend Lake Lodge

-----Original Message-----
From: Pauline F. Kelley [mailto:pend@ezwebtech.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 1:23 PM
To: Pauline F. Kelley
Subject: Seminar at Legend Lake Lodge

Hi Friends & Neighbors,  I hope you will take the opportunity to attend this informative seminar in Menominee County.  It would be appreciated if you would help 'get the word out' by forwarding this important message to others interested in the ecology of our Wisconsin water systems.  Pauline Kelley

Contact Pauline for more information: 715. 799. 3607

Phosphorous Free Fertilizer

&

Shoreline Restoration Seminar

Legend Lake Lodge

Old South Branch Road, Keshena WI

April 28, 2001 – 10:00 AM

Planting Lists Available – Planting Information

Phosphorous Free Fertilizer for sale

Sponsored by the following:  Legend Lake Protection & Rehabilitation District --- Qualheim’s True Value Home & Garden Showplace---UW-Extension-Menominee Co.---WAL Education Committee.

Admission Free

To join us for lunch, bring a dish to pass and your own picnic needs and beverage.