Data of Salt Level in Toronto

Hi,
My name is Joy Ho from University of Waterloo. I'm currently doing a report on Road Salt Level in Surface Water and Groundwater in Toronto area.  I've searched the websites and found a document posted by you entitled "GLIN==>Toronto Supports EC report declaring road salt an environment toxin".  Inside the report, there was a set of salt level data of different rivers in Toronto.  I'm just wondering whether you have these set of data for the last decade or less?  Please give me a reply ASAP, thank you very much for your help.

Joy