GLIN==> Brownfields 2001 Conference will be held Sept 24-26

Posted on behalf of James Maas <Maas.James@epa.gov>

---
The Brownfields 2001 Conference is being held as
scheduled in Chicago from September 24-26, 2001!

We share the grief and shock from last week's tragedies
and offer our condolences to those directly and
indirectly affected by these events.  The sponsors of
the conference are moving forward with this exciting and
informative annual event in the spirit of returning our
nation to it's usual pace.  We have a record 3,100
registrants pre-registered for the conference with over
60% from the Midwest and Chicago area.  In addition,
there are a record number of exhibitors participating
the exhibit hall this year.

Please remember that if you're not pre-registered, you
can still attend and register on-site at the conference!
On-site registration will be available beginning Sunday,
September 23, 2001 at 3:00 PM.

We look forward to seeing you in Chicago.

~
Brownfields 2001 Conference
September 24 - 26, 2001
McCormick Place Convention Center, Chicago, IL
Co-Sponsored by The U.S. EPA, Other Co-Sponsors, & the
City of Chicago Brownfields Initiative
Presented by The Engineers' Society of Western
Pennsylvania

A forum for innovation nationwide. Join us in "the city
that works" to see what works for brownfield cleanup and
redevelopment.

For more information, exit to the Brownfields 2001 Web
Site at: http://www.brownfields2001.org/  For more general information on
previous Brownfields
Conferences, visit
http://www.epa.gov/brownfields/bfconf.htm  For general information on the