From: RobinsonC@DFO-MPO.GC.CA [mailto:RobinsonC@DFO-MPO.GC.CA]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 8:15 AM
To: SolvasonR@DFO-MPO.GC.CA
Subject: Water Levels Website Back in Service

This message is sent out to all those people who have contacted the Water
Levels office concerning our website.  Water levels and associated
information are once again available on the internet at the following
website:

http://chswww.bur.dfo.ca/danp

As always, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any
questions or
specific data requests.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Yours truly,

Carol Robinson
Tides, Currents and Water Levels / Marées, courants et niveaux d'eau
Canadian Hydrographic Service / Service Hydrographique du Canada
Central and Arctic Region / Région du Centre et de l'Arctique

RobinsonC@dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Phone:  (905) 336-4502
Fax:  (905) 336-8916