GLIN==> Great Lakes Areas of Concern Information Updated

Posted on behalf of Mark Elster <elster.mark@epa.gov>

---
Great Lakes Areas of Concern Information Updated
http://www.epa.gov/glnpo/aoc/index.html

USEPA's Great Lakes National Program Office (GLNPO), in concert with the
Great Lakes Commission, has updated all thiry-one U.S. AOC summaries on the
website entitled AOCs Online.

The site, located at http://www.epa.gov/glnpo/aoc/index.html, provides one
stop shopping for up to date information on U.S. AOCs.  We invite you to
come browse our site.

In addition, this site contains the final version of the U.S. AOC Delisting
Principles and Guidelines, which will be used by the U.S. RAP practioners to
build upon progress and to maintain momentum as we move toward the goals of
restoring beneficial uses and formally delisting Areas of Concern.  This
document is located at

http://www.epa.gov/glnpo/aoc/restore.html

For more information, please contact:

Mark Elster