• Coverage of the Great Lakes Commission's 2001 Annual Meeting in
• Congress acts in support of Great Lakes Program priorities.
• $3.14 million in new grants awarded for Great Lakes restoration and management.
• Point-counterpoint: Are new steel import controls needed?
• "The Last Word" -- Chairman Nat Robinson on the need for a comprehensive Great Lakes Restoration Plan.
• Special report: Great Lakes, Great Waterways: An Enduring Legacy , at http://www.glc.org/docs/advisor/01/transport.pdf .
The Advisor is also available online via the Great Lakes Commission's home page at http://www.glc.org . Check under "what's new @ the commission" for the latest issue. For back issues of the Advisor, select Publications, Newsletters, Advisor .
Kirk Haverkamp, Advisor editor
Great Lakes Commission
Argus II Bldg., 400 Fourth St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Phone 734.665.9135, Fax 734.665.4370