Flint and WGTE Toledo at different times.  Additional stations can be found
at www.greatlakesportsocall.com

Featured ports in order of broadcast this year are:

#301 Port Clinton, OH (Lake Erie)
#302 Kewaunee, WI  (Lake Michigan)
#303 Ashtabula, OH (Lake Erie)
#304 Munising, MI (Lake Superior)
#305 Presque Isle, MI (Lake Huron)
#306 Caseville, MI (Lake Huron)
#307 Port Washington, WI  (Lake Michigan)
#308 Detroit, MI (Detroit River)
#309Holland, MI  (Lake Michigan)
#310 Erie, PA (Lake Erie)
#311Frankfort, MI  (Lake Michigan)
#312 Beaver Island, MI  (Lake Michigan)
#313 Goderich, ON (Lake Huron)

The 13 episode series will be uplinked via satellite to PBS stations
throughout the United States and Canada.  Great Lakes Ports O' Call is
created and produced by Video Images, Inc., of Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Over 38 markets nationwide chose to broadcast the series during the
winter/spring season of 2001 to more than 21 million households.

Executive Producer Thomas Durant comments: "We have been
overwhelmed by the positive comments from viewers.  We are looking
forward to our third season."

Dan Gaitens, Senior Programming Associate at WTVS-TV/Detroit comments:
"Great Lakes Ports O' Call obtained well above average audience numbers for
a PBS program.  We believe this series to be both unique and worthwhile.
This because the program provides segments for the recreational boater's
knowledge and interest, and it does so without excluding the general viewer.
We know of no program on TV now that balances these various aspects so
 well."

The program is hosted by veteran radio personality Foster Braun of WJR
Detroit. A web site at http://www.greatlakesportsocall.com is available
with links to ports visited, underwriting sponsors, and to other nautical
sites
of interest.  It also includes a list of PBS stations airing the series.
The new
season is underwritten by the Michigan Boating Industries Association,
Lakeside
Marine/Tiara Yachts, Four Winns Boats. and Lakeland Boating.

Call (800) TO-GLPOC or e-mail glpoc@aol.com for further information.