From: Smith, Jennyfer K [mailto:smithjk@BATTELLE.ORG]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 11:51 AM
Subject: Invitation to the Workshop: "Coordinating Monitoring Efforts Thro ughout the Great Lakes", January 29-30, 2002, Chicago, IL, USA

Attached please find an invitation to the above-referenced workshop held January 29-30, 2002 in Chicago.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.  We look forward to seeing you at the Workshop!  Happy Holidays.
Cheers,
Jennyfer

Jennyfer K. Smith
Battelle Ocean Sciences Laboratory
Coastal Resource and Environmental Management
397 Washington Street
Duxbury, MA 02332
p:  781.952.5398
f:  781. 952.5369
Email: smithjk@battelle.org

Great Lakes Draft Final Letter Agenda.pdf