GLIN==> Request from Sandusky River Watershed Coalition

Posted on behalf of Robert Vargo <bobvargo@bright.net>

---
Watershed Groups

The Sandusky River Watershed Coalition (Ohio) is seeking the following
information from any watershed group. We are in the early phase of
developing a recreational resources guide and map for the Sandusky River
watershed to be distributed to the public. We are also planning to delineate
the watershed boundary with signage ("you are entering the Sandusky River
Watershed") along major highways. And lastly, the SRWC is going to undertake
a demonstration/research project concerning logjams and their effects. We
would be glad to hear from any group with information concerning the above
items.