GLIN==> Recommendation on Underwater Viewing Systems (Cabelas) ?

Hello :  (sorry for any cross-posting)

We are considering the purchase of one of the new underwater
viewing systems to use in one or more of our fisheries management
projects.  As an example, a use would be to investigate holes and
pools in large river systems looking for holding sturgeon, in order to
more efficiently set our nets for capture, tagging, and release.

Looking in the Cabelas catalog, there are 3 makes available ; a) Aqua-
Vu SV- Series,  b) OVS Underwater Cameras,  and c) Atlantis
Underwater Camera.

Does anyone out there have experience with any of these systems and
could attest to their worth ?  Do they work well ?  Under what
conditions ?  Any limitations ?

Thank you for any advice / recommendations.

Shawn Good

Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant ?
I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize,
Oh my God...I could be eating a slow learner.

Shawn P. Good
District Fisheries Biologist
Vermont Dept. of Fish & Wildlife
Pittsford District Office