GLIN==> Become a "Friend of the Great Lakes"

Introducing the Great Lakes Endowment: An Invitation to Become a "Friend
of the Great Lakes"
www.friendsofthegreatlakes.org

The Great Lakes Commission announces a major new initiative to promote a
healthy environment, a prosperous and sustainable economy, and a high
quality of life in this great binational region. The Great Lakes
Endowment has been established to enhance our regional communications,
policy analysis and promotional activities, and broaden our focus to
work--with our valued partners--on the critical issues of our day.

Please consider supporting this effort! You can become a "Friend of the
Great Lakes" by making a charitable, tax deductible contribution through
our secure online web site, or via conventional means. Donors will
receive a certificate and decal and, if they wish, will be recognized on
our web site and in our Annual Report ("Honor Roll of Donors").

For details, we invite you to visit www.friendsofthegreatlakes.org or
www.greatlakesfriends.org. Also, you can click on the new "Support our
Efforts" button on our home page: www.glc.org

Thanks for your consideration. We hope that all members of the Great
Lakes-St. Lawrence Community can join us in this effort as we work
toward a common vision for the greatest system of fresh water on the
face of the Earth!

-
Michael J. Donahue, Ph.D.
President / Chief Executive Officer