GLIN==> Great Lakes Security Panel discussion

Posted on behalf of Jonathan Berman, jmberman@umich.edu

APRIL 12th FRIDAY 7:30 PM (prompt)
   FOOD and FAIR TRADE COFFEE!

           MICHIGAN UNION POND ROOM
           530 South State Street
           Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Who's water is it?

Liquid Gold Rush
       Did you know Perrier wants to bottle our Great Lakes?
           Do you think it matters?
               It matters to the Ojibwe Communities,
                    the Mecosta Twsp Residents... But why me?

A Panel will discuss the significance of Perrier's Actions:

Chris Kolb, MI Representative
~ Legislation regarding Great Lakes Water

Terry Swier, President of Michigan Citizens for Water Conservation
~ bringing a suit against Michigan

James Bransky, General Counsel for the Little Traverse Band
~ bringing a suit aganst the Federal Gov't for Treaty Rights Violations

Chris Grobbel, Expert Witness on the Ecological Impacts of this Bottling
Plant

Clive Lipchin, National Wildlife Federation
~ Great Lakes Water Security Issues

BRING YOUR QUESTIONS! THERE WILL BE A Q&A!

Put together by : UM- Environmental Justice, CampusGreens and Ann Arbor
Mobilization for Global Justice

Contact us at stopperrier@umich.edu