[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
GLIN==> Great Lakes Basin Program: Supplementary Request for Pre-Proposals
- Subject: GLIN==> Great Lakes Basin Program: Supplementary Request for Pre-Proposals
- From: "Jonathon D. Colman" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:33:47 -0400
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: GLIN-Announce
- Organization: Great Lakes Commission @ http://www.glc.org/
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:0.9.4) Gecko/20011128 Netscape6/6.2.1
Posted on behalf of Gary Overmier,
Great Lakes Basin Program
Supplemental Request for Pre-Proposals
The Great Lakes Basin Program For Soil Erosion and Sediment Control Task
Force announces its supplemental 2002 request for pre-proposals (RFPP) for
a large-scale demonstration and/or special project.
Up to $200,000 is available for a two-year grant to reduce erosion and sedimentation
in a Great Lake watershed. The deadline for applications is
Friday, May 31, 2002 at 6pm, EDT.
Visit the Great Lakes Basin Program RFPP online @
for details on how to apply for this grant and contact Gary Overmier for
more information at
or call 734-665-9135.