GLIN==> New EPA Wetlands Fact Sheets

Wetlanders--

EPA Headquarters has a nice, brand new set of wetlands fact sheets,
which have made their debut on our wetlands web site at
www.epa.gov/owow/wetlands;  check in the upper right-hand corner for the
fact sheets.  These are generally on non-regulatory topics and should be
a big help, including two on funding sources.

I am getting a very limited supply in paper;  they're not all back from
the printer, yet.  Let me know if you would like to get a set of these
originals.  They are tone on tone, so should photocopy fairly well.

Please get the word out on these to other folks in your department or
who work with environmental education, volunteer monitoring, watershed
groups., newsletter editors, etc.

Contact:
Cathy Garra, EPA Region 5
Garra.Catherine@epamail.epa.gov