RE: GLIN==> Now on-line: WETLANDS OF ONTARIO

I just went on the site and when I clicked on how are we doing I got an error saying the page couldn't be found. http error 404. D
-----Original Message-----
From: Julie.Pollock@ec.gc.ca [mailto:Julie.Pollock@ec.gc.ca]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 10:07 AM
To: glin-announce@great-lakes.net
Cc: Maggie.Young@ec.gc.ca; Lesley.Dunn@ec.gc.ca
Subject: GLIN==> Now on-line: WETLANDS OF ONTARIO

~ WETLANDS OF ONTARIO ~

Wetlands of Ontario, a new Website from the Canadian Wildlife Service (Ontario Region), contains a wealth of information on Great Lakes coastal wetlands, as well as conservation initiatives (including Great Lakes Wetlands Conservation Action Plan), wetland types, rehabilitation and securement, legislation and policy, and more.

Please take a few minutes to visit the site: www.on.ec.gc.ca/wetlands

Recent Great Lakes Fact Sheets on-line:

Great Lakes Coastal Wetlands - Science and Conservation
http://www.on.ec.gc.ca/wildlife/factsheets/fs_coastal_wetlands-e.html

Bald Eagle Populations in the Great Lakes Region
http://www.on.ec.gc.ca/wildlife/factsheets/fs_bald-eagle-e.html

(Aussi disponible en franšais.)

Julie Suzanne Pollock

Head, Wildlife Outreach & Education Program
Canadian Wildlife Service - Ontario Region

Tel: 416 739-5827 Fax: 416 739-5845
E-mail:
julie.pollock@ec.gc.ca
Mail: