• Coverage of the Great Lakes Commission's 2002 Semiannual Meeting
in Québec City.
• Congress authorizes Great Lakes Basin Program for Soil Erosion and Sediment Control
• The Great Lakes Commission establishes two new program areas
• Point-counterpoint: Cormorants: Are aggressive controls needed?
• "The Last Word" -- Chairman Nat Robinson on pushing ahead with a Great Lakes Restoration Plan
• Special report: The U.S. Policy Committee's Restoring Great Lakes Areas of Concern: Delisting Principles and Guidelines. See http://www.glc.org/spac/delisting.pdf
The Advisor is also available online via the Great Lakes Commission's home page at http://www.glc.org . Check under "what's new @ the commission" for the latest issue. For back issues of the Advisor, select Publications, Newsletters, Advisor .
Kirk Haverkamp, Advisor editor
Great Lakes Commission
Argus II Bldg., 400 Fourth St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Phone 734.665.9135, Fax 734.665.4370