From: Mark Brush [mailto:mbrush@umich.edu]
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 4:43 PM
To: Mark Brush
Subject: Great Lakes Radio Consortium for 8.5.02

***Media Advisory***

Beginning today, 8-5-02, the Great Lakes Radio Consortium (GLRC)
will air the following stories on public radio stations around the
Great Lakes region.  Please check your local station for exact times.
You can also hear and read these stories on the GLRC Web Site
at http://glrc.org.

------------------------------------
FORESTS IN THE AGE OF GLOBAL WARMING
http://www.glrc.org/story.php3?story_id=1576
------------------------------------

-----------------------------------
SEEKING CULPRITS FOR LAKE DEAD ZONE
http://www.glrc.org/story.php3?story_id=1577
-----------------------------------

------------------------------
HUNTERS' DEATHS LINKED TO CWD?
http://www.glrc.org/story.php3?story_id=1578
------------------------------

--------------------------------
BEETLES MUNCH ACROSS THE MIDWEST
http://www.glrc.org/story.php3?story_id=1579
--------------------------------

--------------------------------
HOPE FOR PREVENTING LYME DISEASE
http://www.glrc.org/story.php3?story_id=1580

STATE TO ELIMINATE FISH ADVISORY PROGRAM?
http://www.glrc.org/story.php3?story_id=1581

The Great Lakes Radio Consortium provides a weekly program service of
environmental news and information to public radio stations around the
Great Lakes.  Currently, more than 140 stations are airing GLRC material.
The service originates from Michigan Radio at the University of Michigan in
Ann Arbor.  For more information or questions about the GLRC, please
contact Lester Graham at (618) 498-8835 or Mark Brush at (734) 764-9210.