• A new restoration initiative targets Lake St. Clair coastal habitat
• Great Lakes - St. Lawrence mayors adopt water management principles
• Point-counterpoint: Is it safe to transport nuclear waste through the Great Lakes region?
• Great Lakes Regional Water Use Database prepares to go online
• "The Last Word" -- Chairman Nat Robinson says it's time to start drafting a Great Lakes Restoration Plan
• Special report: LaMPs 2002: Lakewide Management Plans Update. An updated summary of efforts to address the needs of the five Great Lakes and Lake St. Clair in a comprehensive manner. See http://www.glc.org/docs/advisor/02/lamps2002.pdf
The Advisor is also available online via the Great Lakes Commission's home page at http://www.glc.org . Check under "what's new @ the commission" for the latest issue. For back issues of the Advisor, select Publications, Newsletters, Advisor .
Kirk Haverkamp, Advisor editor
Great Lakes Commission
Argus II Bldg., 400 Fourth St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Phone 734.665.9135, Fax 734.665.4370