GLIN==> National Water Crisis: Managing International Waters in Crisis

Posted on behalf of Frank S. Merritt <fmerrit@utnet.utoledo.edu>

---
National Water Crisis: Managing International Waters in Crisis
www.utlaw.edu/LIGL/index.htm
November 14 & 15, 2002

National Water Crisis: Managing International Waters in Crisis

At the University of Toledo College of Law

Presented by the University of Toledo College of Law and the Legal Institute
of the Great Lakes

Presenters include:

Dennis L. Schornack, Chair, U.S. Section I.J.C.

The Rt. Hon. Herb Gray, Chair, Canadian Section I.J.C.

Dr. Gerry Galloway, Secretary I.J.C.

Sessions on

Canadian View: Revolving Regulatory Disputes at Home and Abroad
Prof. Robert Abrams, Wayne State University Law School  -  Moderator

Tribes and First Nations: The Other Sovereignty
Prof. Sandra Zellmer, University of Toledo College of Law - Moderator

Interstate Compacts and International Agreements for the Great Lakes:
Looking Forward
Prof. Mark Squillace, University of Toledo College of Law - Moderator

Program begins with a dinner on Thursday Night and Concludes at 5:15 Friday.

The program is free, but there is a fee for dinner and lunch.  Ohio CLE
Credit will be available.

More information can be found at http://www.utlaw.edu/LIGL/index.htm