GLIN==> Invitation: Great Lakes Commission Open House (Dec 5)

Dear Friend of the Great Lakes:

It is my pleasure to invite you and your staff to an open house at the
new offices of the Great Lakes Commission. Please join us for beverages,
hors d' oeuvres and conversation from 4 - 6 p.m. on Thursday, December 5
at our offices in the Eisenhower Corporate Park, 2805 S. Industrial
Hwy., Suite #100.

In addition to new offices, the Great Lakes Commission has new
leadership on its Board of Directors and many new staff members to keep
pace with expanded programs. You'll have an opportunity to meet many of
them on December 5.

I've attached an open house announcement suitable for
posting/distribution. I do hope you and your staff can join us. Please
RSVP to Rita or Pat at 734-971-9135. A response by end of business
Tuesday, December 3 is appreciated.

See you on December 5!

Sincerely,

Michael J. Donahue, Ph.D.