GLIN==> Saugatuck Dunes State Park Threatened

http://www.saugatuckdunes.org/

Saugatuck Dunes State Park Threatened...

"Both the city of Holland and Laketown Township/Allegan County have applied to the Michigan Department of Natural Resources for land swaps which would allow them to build water facilities (intake, pumping station, pipeline, and treatment plant) entirely within the current boundaries of Saugatuck Dunes State Park. Either of the proposed plants, if built, would divide the park into two separate pieces.

"Concerned Citizens for Saugatuck Dunes State Park is calling for better stewardship of our park, including a moratorium on the application process until our many questions and concerns can be fully addressed. If you care about our Park, please browse this web site to learn more about the issue and what you can do to help."

For more information see
http://www.saugatuckdunes.org/