GLIN==> Women's Water Walk

Posted on behalf of Craig Minowa <craig@earthology.net>

---
1st Annual
Women's Water Walk
2003

A core group of Native women in Thunder Bay, Ontario are organizing a
1st Annual Women's Water Walk 2003. This walk with the water will begin
April 18th, 2003 on the west side of Lake Superior and end at the same
place in June. It is anticipated that challenges will be made by other
Native women living around the other Great Lakes. We also encourage
other Native women to walk with us.

We will be walking to raise awareness about the importance of keeping
our waters clean and free from privatization. We are committed to do
this walk for the protection of our waters and ensure the everlasting
use of the water by our children, our grandchildren and the next
generations.

We now ask you-are you willing to get involved?

If you would like further information,
please go to:
http://www.GreatLakesDirectory.org/on/walk.htm

and contact: