GLIN==> Ohio Sea Grant's Call for PreProposals

March 13, 2003 -- For Immediate Release

Ohio Sea Grant's Call for Research Preproposals

The Ohio Sea Grant College Program is requesting preproposals for one to three year research projects on Great Lakes and marine problems with particular significance to Ohio. Funding should not exceed $60,000 per year and projects will begin on March 1, 2004 or March 1, 2005. An information session for investigators interested in submitting preproposals will be held Tuesday April 8, 2003 at 1:00 p.m. in our Columbus office. The preproposal deadline is Wednesday, May 14, 2003.  For a copy of the preproposal, visit our web site at: www.sg.ohio-state.edu