GLIN==> What's New & Notable, 24 March 2003

Title: GLIN: What's New and Notable
GLIN home.

What's New & Notable, 24 March 2003

For daily Great Lakes news, bookmark www.great-lakes.net/news/

Great Lakes Cruising Coalition
www.greatlakescruisingcoalition.com

Great Lakes Cruising Coalition.The Great Lakes Cruising Coalition is an organization of Great Lakes American and Canadian port cities, port authorities and the St. Lawrence Seaway. Based in Toronto, the GLCC was formed in 1997 to promote the Great Lakes and seaway as a world class cruising destination.

Revisiting some "great" web sites!
In honor of GLIN's 10th anniversary year, we're highlighting some of our past Site of the Month honorees. These sites have grown along with GLIN and are the key partners that make the regional network a success!
Great Lakes Basin Ecosystem Team
greatlakes.fws.gov

Focusing much of its efforts on basinwide issues such as lake sturgeon restoration and island conservation, the Great Lakes Basin Ecosystem Team is composed of 43 U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service field stations in the region that represent a range of programs including fisheries, national wildlife refuges and law enforcement.

Great Lakes Trade Corridor Association
www.gltca.org

Great Lakes Trade Corridor Association.

The Great Lakes Trade Corridor Association is a bilateral initiative, created to facilitate cooperation between public and private interests of lower Canada and the midwestern United States as the two nations handle regional issues of commerce, culture and community.

Archive

If you're interested in exchanging links with GLIN or furthering your partnership
with the regional network, visit www.great-lakes.net/about/partner.html

Christine Manninen
GLIN Webmaster
Great Lakes Commission