GLIN==> Great Lakes ANS List available on web

Posted on behalf of <GreatLakes.ANS@noaa.gov>

---
A list of the 162 aquatic nonindigenous species documented in the Great
Lakes by Mills et al (1993) and Ricciardi (2001) is now available on the web
at:

http://www.glerl.noaa.gov/res/Programs/invasive/

A link for additional information about each species is included if
available and will be updated as we find more.  Additional species will be
added as they are identified and confirmed in published peer-reviewed
literature, or for which we have reliable professional confirmation that can
be cited. We plan to convert the list to an expanded searchable database
with room for much more information later this year.

Comments, corrections, suggestions, and queries can be sent to:
GreatLakes.ANS@noaa.gov