• Coverage of the Great Lakes Commission's 2003 Semiannual Meeting
• Commission releases legislative and appropriations priorities at Great Lakes Day in Washington.
• Release of the Commission's long-awaited water resources report
• Point-counterpoint: Will EPA's new trading policy improve water quality?
• "The Last Word" -- Chair Sam Speck on the power of partnerships
The Advisor is also available online via the Great Lakes Commission's home page at http://www.glc.org/ Check under "recent publications" for the latest issue. For back issues of the Advisor, select "More Commission Publications" and click on the Advisor newsletter..
Kirk Haverkamp, Advisor editor
Great Lakes Commission
Eisenhower Corporate Park
2805 Industrial Hwy., S. 100
Ann Arbor, MI 48104