GLIN==> Draft Executive Summary for St. Clair River/Lake St. Clair management plan available online

The Preliminary Draft Executive Summary for the St. Clair River-Lake St. Clair River Comprehensive Management Plan is now available for review online at www.glc.org/stclair/execsummary/.  The executive summary reflects research and input to date on the Comprehensive Management Plan for Lake St. Clair and the St. Clair River, as authorized by the U.S. Congress. The summary provides the draft vision and principles for the management plan and a synopsis of each chapter in the document, including key issues, goals, and recommendations for actions in the U.S. watershed.

We invite your comments on the Preliminary Draft Executive Summary.  Please be as specific as possible so we can best incorporate your input into the management plan. Comments should be submitted by July 8, 2003, to both of the following individuals by U.S. mail, email, or fax:

Colette Luff
USAED-Detroit
P.O. Box 1027
Detroit, MI 48231